Home     Tutorials & Templates         Contact Me           Order online     Stampers 10    Join my team       

Join my stampers 10/ VIRTUAL HOSTESS club !!!



New Virtual Hostess group Starting soon
For more information about my clubs and classes drop me a line!
stamper 6 and stampers 10 spaces available! email me for more information!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************

26 Oct 2010

something a little different....

Ok so i have to admit i'm a little proud of this myself  :)

i'm really happy with how it turned out..


Meet woody.... my punch art pal  he was so fun to make!

he was for my 5 year olds birthday card.. and i used my punches to make him... the 1 3/4" circle large oval, cropodile,  and the 3 heart punch.... 
with choo choo stamp set ( the puff of smoke makes a really cool cow print)  and the sanded background stamp...

And inside was this little guy! again i used the same punches as before...


My son thought it was great!

Thanks for stopping by!

Abi



5 comments:

Hayley said...

You have no idea how impressed I am. Can see how the alien was done but might need a few pointers on Woody. And yes I am soooo going to CASE it for Alex's birthday in Jan.

xiumaiyuki said...

eeeeek!!!! How adorable!!!! I'm much, much older than your son...keke...and I think it's FABULOUS.

JulieA said...

Get OUT!!!! That is totally amazing! Abi, this is way too cute. You did a wonderful job on Woody. So, so cool!!!!

www.kraftybiker.blogspot.com said...

You are sooooo clever. Only a week to go till Convention ! See you there.

Joanne Travis said...

This is awesome, Abi! My son loved Toy Story for years. It made me cry to see Toy Story 3 when Andy grows up and packs his toys away, it reminded my of my own son and how quickly they grow up on us. I'll have to show this to him, he will love your card too.